5 tips on how to look good fast
Here’s a frequency in my life as a mum: I exit my house, as my foot crosses the threshold and the fresh air confronts my face I look up to the heavens and whisper a silent ‘thank you’ to God in heaven for the gift of big sunglasses.
Let me reiterate the word frequency.
I’m all about looking good but sometimes there is just no time for preening. It’s a fact of motherhood.
My sunglasses are the biggest of the big and they hid a cacophony of sins. They are my lifeline to the world of dignity and self-esteem.
Luckily I look good in gargantuan goggles. However, if sizable sunglasses aren’t how you roll, Practical Parenting & Pregnancy has written a mum’s guide on how to look good fast.
Don’t leave home without…
* One application of mascara to give your eyes a wide-open look.
* A bit of blusher on your cheeks to give your face a bit of colour.
* A slick of Vaseline over your eyebrows to tame any unruly hairs.
* Hand cream to protect your busy mitts.
* Checking the corners of your eyes for any last bits of sleep (a yummy mummy no-no).
And, hey presto, you’re good to go!
This is a public forum and we welcome your opinions. However, libelous and abusive comments are not permitted.