Author Claudia Spahr, in a new book for older mums entitled Right Time Baby The Complete Guide to Later Motherhood, claims that nearly a quarter of all women in the UK are having babies after 35 and the conception rate for women over forty has doubled in the past ten years.
The book highlights the advantages of having a baby when older. With cutting-edge research into neuroscience, nutrition and psychology, it includes vital information on:
* Preparing for pregnancy and motherhood.
* How to improve egg quality and get pregnant naturally.
* Exercises, relaxation techniques, mind-body connection for conception.
* Increasing your chances of success at IVF.
* Ways to prevent miscarriage.
* How to have the best birth possible.
* Parenting concepts and secrets from cultures around the globe to inspire new mothers.
Okay, so my question is ‘who is Claudia Spahr and what does she know about motherhood?’ – it’s got to be enough to write a new book for older mums on it.
In a nutshell, she has experience in journalism, radio, foreign correspondence and she is a novelist – Claudia based herself in Cambodia to work on a novel, She Nomads, which she completed in Vietnam and New York.
After working on a non-fiction project So What If He’s Younger, she started Right Time Baby The Complete Guide to Later Motherhood.
Blah blah blah… most importantly, Claudia is pregnant (and older) – giving her book gravitas in the eyes of UK mums.