Questions to ask a nanny
You have decided to hire nanny but have no idea how to go about it. As a devoted parent, naturally, you want the best for your little darlings.
Here is a list of the best questions to ask a nanny that will become perfect for your family.
Word of mouth is often the best way to find a great nanny but if you decide to place an ad (like many mums and dads) it is a good idea to ask applicants to make sure that they can answer the following questions in response to your ad:
1. Are you a UK citizen or eligible to work in the UK?
2. Do you have at least 2 years recent nanny experience?
3. Do you have childcare qualification?
4. Do you have a first aid qualification?
5. Do you have checkable references?
6. Do you have a current CRB (if not are you willing to undergo such a check)?
7. Are you OFSTED registered?
This is a public forum and we welcome your opinions. However, libelous and abusive comments are not permitted.