Top 10 pregnancy movie quotes
There are some really funny films about being pregnant – some really funny ones! I have hunted down my favourite ‘baby movies’ and picked out my top 10 pregnancy movie quotes. I hope you’ll enjoy reminiscing and relating – and feel free to laugh out loud!
1. “I’m itchy everywhere, my ankles are fat and there’s something hanging out of my butt.” – Molly Ringwald, For Keeps (1988)
2. “You better pay for that pee-stick when you’re done with it. Don’t think it’s yours just because you marked it with your urine!” – Rollo, Juno (2007)
3. James: “You don’t look so hot.”
Mollie: “Why don’t you try squeezing something the size of a watermelon out of an opening the size of a lemon and see how hot YOU look?” – Look Who’s Talking (1989)
4. “I want drugs, massive amounts of drugs. I want the maximum legal limit of drugs.” – Keri Russel, Waitress (2007)
5. “How would you like to go through life with the name Cooper Banks-Mackenzie? The kid’s gonna sound like a law firm.” – Matty Banks, Father of the Bride II (1995)
6. Are you the lady who doesn’t realise she’s pregnant until she’s sitting on the toilet and the kid pops out? – Debbie (to Alison), Knocked Up (2007).
7. Samuel: “Are you sure?”
Rebecca: “I’m ten days late.”
Samuel: “And there’s no way you could have had it and just not noticed?” – Nine Months (1995)
8. “Can I just spray a little PAM down there right before the baby comes out?” – Angie, Baby Mama (2008)
9. “You think you’re the first clown whoever woke up and said ‘I’m bored, I think I’ll have a kid!’” – Larry, Junior (1994)
10. Peter: Oh, this is disgusting. It’s all over and it’s… It’s sticky and… We’re going to need some kind of cleaning fluid to get this off.
Michael: How about after shave? – Three Men and a Baby (1987)
What are your favourites?
This is a public forum and we welcome your opinions. However, libelous and abusive comments are not permitted.