Sudocrem Moisturising Mousse
There are many reasons why your child might develop dry skin, from central heating inside the house to cold, dry air outside, from chlorine in swimming pools to chemicals in washing powder and soaps. Just like adults, some babies and children are simply more prone to dry skin than others.
Sudocrem Moisturising Mousse intensively hydrates skin from the moment you use it. It’s certified hypoallergenic, so you can be sure that you’re doing your best not to aggravate any existing irritation, and is free from artificial colours, perfumes, parabens and other preservatives. The mousse format makes it easy and quick to rub in so you get results fast, perfect if you have wriggling, impatient little ones.
A gentle, hypoallergenic super-nourishing mousse
- For extra dry skin in young children and babies, using ProDerm Technology®
- ProDerm Technology® is proven to gently soothe and relieve a number of different dry skin conditions
- Contains camomile and aloe vera
- Gentle enough to use everyday: hypoallergenic and free from colours, fragrances, parabens and other preservatives.
- Fine, light texture leaves skin feeling intensely moisturised
- Rapidly absorbed into the skin, leaving it soft and supple
- Maintains the skin’s natural moisture balance, bringing effective, soothing relief
- In clinical trials Sudocrem Moisturising Mousse showed a superior hydration effect over 12 hours than a leading dry skin cream competitor
“An everyday, super-enriching moisturiser made especially for babies and children.”
You can buy our Moisturising Mousse online click here