New audio healthy living guide
If you’re interested in changing your lifestyle to one that’s more health conscious, Living Healthy Choices – a brand and website founded by healthcare professional Patience Nyesigire – has launched an audio course including five full length programmes aimed at inspiring healthy living.
The healthy living guide features the knowledge and teachings of top experts in diet, exercise, lifestyle, and nutrition:
* Biochemist Dr James Carlson, who has helped thousands of people get rid of high cholesterol, hypertension, and Type 2 diabetes, and author of Genocide: How Your Doctor’s Dietary Ignorance Will Kill You.
* Cellular nutrition specialist Dr Darren Wayne; pioneer in the areas of cellular nutrition and holistic medicine, and author of the popular books, Organic Panic and 80 Health Myths Busted.
* Dr .Denise Lamothe; weight-loss analyst, eating disorder expert and author of the critically-acclaimed The Taming of The Chew and the newly-released The Appetite Connection.
* Mike Schatzki, author of The Great Fat Fraud: Why the ‘Obesity Epidemic’ Isn’t – How to Be Totally Healthy Without Losing Weight and If You Should Lose Some Pounds, How to Keep Them From Finding You Again.
* Rory Gardiner, author of Break Free: The Road map to Building a Healthy Lifestyle & Breaking Bad Habits.
The healthy living guide audio course is available as CDs (great for listening in transit) or for immediate download on the Living Healthy Choices website.
This is a public forum and we welcome your opinions. However, libelous and abusive comments are not permitted.