Take down policy
If you have found material which you consider illegally held or published on this web platform, please contact us at email@example.com stating the following:
1. Your contact details.
2. The full details of the material.
3. The website address where you found the material.
4. A statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights owner or are authorised to act for the rights owner.
The ‘Notice and Takedown’ procedure is then invoked as follows:
1. Write to Reply will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email or letter and will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint.
2. If plausible, the material will be immediately removed from this platform pending further investigation.
3. We will endeavour to contact the individual responsible for the publication of the material. The individual will be notified that the material is subject to a complaint, under what allegations, and will be encouraged to assuage the complaints concerned.
4. We will aim to resolve any issue swiftly and amicably with the complainant and to the satisfaction of both parties, with the following possible outcomes:
a) The material is replaced on this web platform unchanged.
b) The material is replaced on this web platform with changes.
c) The material is permanently removed from this web platform.
5. If we are unable to agree a solution and with the complainant, the material will remain unavailable through this web platform until a time when a resolution has been reached.