Spot prone skin
How to deal with spot prone skin
‘Spot prone skin is not just a problem for teenagers; we can all have the odd break out that needs extra care and attention.’ Sophie Brice, Make up artist
- Remove make-up thoroughly before going to bed at night! Let the skin breathe and repair itself
- When dealing with blemishes and spot prone skin, always have clean hands as bacteria and oils can be spread around the face adding to the problem.
- Use a good cleanser that doesn’t dry out your skin, tight skin is not a sign of clean skin, but dry skin, and you can have spotty oily skin that is dry.
- Try not to pick or squeeze spots as this can lead to scaring and spreading.
- Keep skin moisturised but not greasy and if you must wear makeup keep it to a minimum.
- Use brushes to apply make up for better hygiene and to avoid spreading bacteria and oils around the face. Keep your brushes clean!
- Use Sudocrem Skin Care Cream overnight.