Five years after launching the first Baby Changing Room Awards and sponsoring the National Childbirth Trust Baby Change App, Britain’s leading nappy cream brand Sudocrem is once again pioneering the way with a new category to recognise the importance of Changing Places toilets for disabled children.
It’s time to pit your wits against the #NappySplat challenge to see if you can prove your nappy changing knowledge to unlock BIG prizes! You can take it on here.
In a mobile friendly Facebook app, users will have to apply the correct product in a fast and frantic game. The entrant will be presented with a flurry of different types of nappy. In a speed challenge, the entrant must decide which product is best for the nappy, or whether it should be binned. For each correct answer an entrant will gain a plus point, but for each incorrect answer, they will lose a point.
Each entrant who gains a score of 10 points can then access an instant win draw for £100s worth of nursery prizes, Amazon Kindles, Amazon vouchers and much more. Plus, there are thousands of exclusive Sudocrem discount vouchers to be won.
To take on the Nappy Splat game, all users have to do is:
- Find Sudocrem on Facebook (facebook.com/sudocrem) and “Like” the page
- Click on the ‘Nappy Splat’ game app
- Submit some quick details
- Then the user must apply the correct product to score points
- Entrants must hit a score of 10 to enter the instant prize draw
- This game is open to play every day and users can earn extra goes too (Inviting friends to play etc.)!
- Amazon Kindle Fire 7″ x 6
- Silver Cross Pushchair x 3
- Luxury Leto Baby Changing matt x 3
- Nattou Animal Mobile x 3
- Gro-Hush White Noise Baby Calmer x 4
- Aquabeads Super Mario Set x 3
- Miffy Milestone Cards x 4
- BubbleBum Travel Happy Bundles x 5
- Bottle of Ace Gentle x 10
But hurry, as it ends 3rd April 2016 at 11.59pm! Play here.
Pioneers of some of the best-loved games, puzzles and jigsaws, Coiledspring Games has searched far and wide to bring a vast selection of imaginative and entertaining games to everyone. From jigsaws and dice games, to logic and reasoning puzzles for older children and adults, they have everything covered. All of their games have been handpicked because they are creative, are of educational substance and most importantly, are a lot of fun to play. They have an extensive range of products and as they’ve grown they have incorporated high quality jigsaws, pre-school games and soft toys.
Every day this week, we are giving away a £50 Amazon Voucher in our latest competition. To enter a daily draw for a £50 voucher, all you have to do is find the competition post at www.facebook.com/sudocrem and follow these steps:
- “Like” us on FB
- Tell us your fastest time in our Ready Steady Change competition.
- Challenge someone to take on the game by mentioning them in the post
FOR BONUS ENTRIES
- Like this post for an extra entry
- Tweet using #ReadySteadyChange for another extra entry
Winners will be announced just after 4pm each day. Find the terms and conditions below!
Competition start date – Monday 13th October 2014
Competition finish date –Friday 17th October 4pm
Old Vs New Sudocrem Facebook Competition
Which is better Old or New – help us set the record straight and you could win £1,000 worth of prizes!
Over 20 days we will put top toys, tech and much more against each other to find out which is better old stuff or new stuff. On our Facebook timeline, we are offering £1000 worth of prizes EVERY DAY over 20 days and we want you to join in the fun.
Everyone who enters will be automatically entered into that day’s £50 Amazon voucher prize draw.
If you vote using “Old” or “New”, you will be entered into that random prize draw. If you then “like” that competition post you will have your entry doubled! Simply come back every 24 hours to take part!
Old Vs New Terms and Conditions
Every day we will then select a sweepstake winner from someone who has “commented” on the competition post. The daily winner will receive a £50 voucher. Users will also be rewarded with an extra sweepstake entry if they “like” the competition post on which they have voted.
Competition start date – First competition vote post to go live 2pm Thursday 31st July 2014.
Competition finish date – 2pm 25th August 2014 (24 hours after the last post has gone live)
Terms and conditions
1. No purchase necessary. Continue reading