Old Vs New Sudocrem Facebook Competition
Which is better Old or New – help us set the record straight and you could win £1,000 worth of prizes!
Over 20 days we will put top toys, tech and much more against each other to find out which is better old stuff or new stuff. On our Facebook timeline, we are offering £1000 worth of prizes EVERY DAY over 20 days and we want you to join in the fun.
Everyone who enters will be automatically entered into that day’s £50 Amazon voucher prize draw.
If you vote using “Old” or “New”, you will be entered into that random prize draw. If you then “like” that competition post you will have your entry doubled! Simply come back every 24 hours to take part!
Old Vs New Terms and Conditions
Every day we will then select a sweepstake winner from someone who has “commented” on the competition post. The daily winner will receive a £50 voucher. Users will also be rewarded with an extra sweepstake entry if they “like” the competition post on which they have voted.
Competition start date – First competition vote post to go live 2pm Thursday 31st July 2014.
Competition finish date – 2pm 25th August 2014 (24 hours after the last post has gone live)
Terms and conditions
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all citizens of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over. Employees of Forest Laboratories UK Ltd and their families or households are not eligible to enter.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. All prizes are non-transferable. There is no cash or prize alternative.
5. All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the winner.
6. The prizes are as described on www.facebook.com/Sudocrem from Thursday 31st July 2014.
7.a. Entries must be submitted via the Sudocrem Facebook timeline found here and entry is restricted to one per person per “Vs competition”. Every 24 hours Sudocrem will announce a “Vs competition” where users have to vote on one of two items depicted in the imagery they find to be the best baby toy from the two presented.
b. To vote, users must comment “A” or “B” below the post, depending on whether they think A or B is the best. A comment will result in the user being entered into the sweepstake draw for a £50 Amazon voucher. Each user who comments may also “like” that day’s competition post to receive double entry into that specific competition draw.
c. There will be 20 “Vs competition” posts added to the timeline each 24 hours at 2pm, each with a £50 Amazon voucher prize to be awarded. An individual user may enter each of these competitions once.
7.d. The acceptance, disqualification or deletion of competition entries, without explanation or prior notification is entirely at the discretion of Forest Laboratories UK Ltd. Suitable winning entries must ‘like’ the Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream Facebook page and fill out all required information when requested.
8. Disqualification of entrants is at the discretion of Forest Laboratories UK Ltd and final.
9. All entries must be received by within 24 hours of each post going live.
10. Winners will be notified within 5 working days of the competition ending.
11. Winners will be selected at random from users who have commented on a “Vs” style competition banner.
12. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
13. The prizes available are 20 x £50 vouchers (total £1000) and they will be selected individually every 24 hours. Winners will be announced on the Sudocrem Facebook page and emailed separately to organise the prize.
14. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Forest Laboratories UK Ltd and accordingly Forest Laboratories UK Ltd may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Forest Laboratories UK Ltd as a result thereof.
15. By entering the competition it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
16. Forest Laboratories UK Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
17. Forest Laboratories UK Ltd accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the Prize.
18. The Competition will be governed by English law.
19. Forest Laboratories UK Ltd, save to the extent that disclosure might be required by law, keep confidential all information about the entrants and shall not disclose or share any information which they learn about the entrant.
20. Prizes may take up to 10 days to be delivered to winners.