TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Launch Date: 6th March 2017
End date: 8th March 2017 23:59 (Winner picked 9th March)
All prizes will be dispatched to the winner within 15 days of the winner’s details being successfully obtained by Sudocrem’s Facebook team.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all citizens of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of Teva UK Ltd (Teva UK Limited Riding Point, Whistler Drive, Castleford, WF10 5UX United Kingdom) and their families or households are not eligible to enter.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. All prizes are non-transferable. There are no cash or prize alternatives.
5. All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the winner.
6. Entries must be submitted via the Sudocrem Facebook page, here www.facebook.com/Sudocrem.
6a. Entrants must submit their entry as a comment below the competition post.
6b. The competition winner (£25 Amazon voucher) will be selected at random from those users or user who guess correctly and also at the discretion of Teva UK Ltd.
7. The acceptance, disqualification or deletion of competition entries, without explanation or prior notification is entirely at the discretion of Teva UK Ltd.
8. All entries must be received by 8th March 2017 at 23:59.
9. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity.
10. The prize is a £25 Amazon voucher.
11. If the selected Competition Winners do not claim their prizes within 21 working days of being advised of winning via email, Teva UK Ltd reserves the right to redraw the competition and select an alternative Competition Winner.
12. All prizes will be dispatched to the winner within 15 days of the winner’s details being successfully obtained by Sudocrem’s Facebook team.
12.a The winner will be notified within the Facebook post and asked to private message the Sudocrem page in order to obtain and claim their prize.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Teva UK Ltd and accordingly Teva UK Ltd may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Teva UK Ltd as a result thereof.
14. The winners grant Teva UK Ltd the right to use their name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying them as a winner of the competition.
15. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Teva UK Ltd is final. In the event of
unforeseen circumstances, Teva UK Ltd reserves the right to substitute the prizes
for an alternative of equal or greater value. In exceptional circumstances, Teva UK
Ltd reserves the right to amend or foreclose this competition at any time and without
notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be
bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data
Controller for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other
purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the
rules. Contact details submitted in relation to this competition will not be passed onto
third parties. Addresses of winners will be requested by Teva UK Ltd to arrange
postage of the prizes.
17. By entering the competition it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions are hosted on the Sudocrem website and will be made accessible via the competition post.
18. Teva UK Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
19. Teva UK LTD accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the Prize.
20. The Competition will be governed by UK law.
21. Teva UK Ltd, save to the extent that disclosure might be required by law, keep confidential all information about the entrants and shall not disclose or share any information which they learn about the entrant.
22. There is no cash alternative to any prize presented.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.