Looking to hit a ski run with your family this season? But want somewhere fabulous for the whole family – somewhere that offer s great tuition, is clean, well-equipped and functional, is comfortable and not too far a walk from the main lifts (and maybe even the town centre), somewhere where the staff are polite, the food is yum and your family is guaranteed a good time.
Okay, so what better guide than the ‘top rated family ski holidays’ as chosen and rated by mums, for mums? Check out the Mumsnet list:
- Chalet La Sonnaille, Chatel Portes du Soliel, France
- Hotel Alphubel, Saas Fee, Switzerland
- Hotel Au Coin Du Feu, Morzine, France
- La Chaumiere, Chatel, France
- Mona Lisa Apartments, Puy St Vincent, France
- Chalet Le Marjorie, Les Gets, France
- Val d’Isere, France
- Deux Domaines, Belle Plagne, France
- Relais Des Glaciers, Champoluc, Italy
- La Mariandre, Alpe D’Huez, France
It seems like France is the place to be this season, with Switzerland and Italy also featuring on the ‘good for families’ list.
For more info on why the aforementioned resorts ranked so highly, and to read reviews on each place, visit Mumsnet.com/reviews/travel/family-ski-holidays.
Where is your family’s favourite ski spot? Tell us why!