Imagine that your entire wardrobe lived online and choosing an outfit was as simple as clicking a button. Imagine…
Dear ladies, your fantasy is about to become a reality thanks to “Cloth” – an new styling app by Clothes Minded.
All you do is take pics of the clothes in your cupboard and upload them to the app. You’ll be able to save, organise and access your favourite outfits. The new styling app also has a fab weather function that uses real-time weather data to help you choose outfits from your wardrobe according to the conditions outside.
Here’s what else you can do:
* Tag your outfits by the current conditions (such as “Freezing” or “Rain”).
* See the best outfits for the current conditions.
* Access built-in photo editing and filters.
* Search your outfits by tags.
* Share your outfits on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
* Collect points and badges for saving and sharing outfits – as part of a game.
* Submit your outfits to Clothapp.com, directly from the app. The best outfits will be posted on the blog as well as Cloth’s Facebook page.
The app is a hit with fashionistas and has been praised for its easy usability and simple interface. Users also say that the app’s upload speed is super-fast, which is handy if you have an extensive wardrobe to catalogue. It’s like an outfit diary that keeps record of your favourite looks.
CLICK HERE to download (free)!