How to use?
Sudocrem Skin Recovery Cream can be used every day in the morning and evening on any little skin trouble-spots or dry patches. Its formula helps to calm red and sensitive skin locking in moisture and forming a barrier which protects against irritants. For best results, wash and dry your skin before gently applying the cream directly on to the affected areas with clean, dry hands. Massage into the skin using small circular movements to create a thin, translucent, protective layer.
Surviving the winter
These tips can be applied to your daily skincare routine all year round, but they’re particularly good for helping your skin survive the colder months.
- Cleanse: Using a cream based cleanser will help to avoid drying out your skin in the same way soap does
- Exfoliate: Removing the top layer of dead skin will really help your skin absorb all the goodness of your moisturiser
- Moisturise: Protect your skin from the elements and the drying effects of central heating by regularly applying moisturiser to feed and nourish your skin
Getting through the summer
Looking after your skin when the heat is on
- Remove makeup thoroughly before going to bed so your skin can breathe and repair itself
- Make sure you have clean hands when dealing with blemishes and spots, to prevent bacteria and oils spreading around the face
- Use a good cleanser that maintains some of your skin’s moisture without drying your skin too much
- Try not to pick or squeeze spots as this can lead to scarring and spreading
- Use brushes to apply makeup for better hygiene and to avoid spreading bacteria and oils around the face
- Keep your skin moisturised and keep makeup to a minimum