Soothing the Smallest Win a Panda giveaway – Terms and Conditions:
Teva UK Limited
Promotion start date – 26th August 2020
Promotion close date – 7th October 2020 at 11.59pm.
The Promoter of this competition is Teva UK Limited, Ridings Point, Whistler, Drive, Castleford, WF10 5HX (the “Promoter”).
- No purchase necessary however internet access is required.
- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of Teva UK Ltd (the Promoter) and their families or households are not eligible to enter.
- Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All prizes are non-transferable. There are no cash or prize alternatives.
- All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the winner.
- Entries must be submitted via the Sudocrem website (bit.ly link).
- Users must submit all necessary details – not filling out the entry form may jeopardise any prize fulfilment down the line.
- Prizes available as follows; 50 Panda Cuddly Toys.
- A winner may only be awarded one prize and cannot win multiple times.
- The acceptance, disqualification or deletion of entries, without explanation or prior notification, is entirely at the discretion of the Promoter if the Promoter believes an entrant is in breach of these terms and conditions. In addition, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 on Wednesday 23rd September 2020. Winners may be selected within 4 days.
- All winners of a prize will be added to a winners list. This list will be available to those who request it and will contain the winners first name and their county of residence. No further information will be made available. The winners list will be made available 4 days after the competition closes.
- If a selected winner does not claim their prize within 10 working days of being advised of winning the Promoter reserves the right to a redraw from the remaining valid entries to select an alternative winner.
- All prizes will be delivered within 7 days of the competition closing date.
15.. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16.. By entering the competition it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
17.. The Promoter accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
18.. The competition will be governed by English law.
19.. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize and except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, contacting winners and sending out prizes. The Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant