MY LITTLE SUDOCREM – WIN A SPA DAY FOR TWO
By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Teva UK Limited, Ridings Point, Whistler Drive, Castleford, WF10 5HX United Kingdom. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
- This Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over. Excluding employees and their immediate families of Teva UK Limited (the “Promoter”), Boots UK Limited, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Mobile phone required.
- Promotional Period: This promotion opens 00:00 on 12th February 2020 and closes at 23:59 on 7th April 2020. Winners will be drawn every at random from the entrants from the previous weekly promotional period, the 1st weekly draw will take place on the 19th of February and the last will be the 7th of April 2020. Entrants will receive a bounce back text confirming successful entry.
- Winners only will be called on the number used to enter to confirm and validate their win within 48 hours of the weekly prize draw.
- A maximum of 1 entry per week per person/mobile number over the Promotional Period. Maximum 1 prize per household.
- There is a maximum of 8 x prizes available, 1 to be won each week during the 8-week promotional period.
- After 23:59 on 7th of April 2020 any texts will be invalid.
How to enter
- Great Britain participants must purchase a pack of My Little Sudocrem/Mum’s Little Sudocrem from participating Boots stores and free text SOOTHE and the last three digits of your Boots receipt number to 60163 to enter. A free response text will be sent back to the participant confirming entry into the prize draw. Consumers must retain their receipt in case they are a winner and need to share a receipt copy/photo for verification purposes.
- Northern Ireland participants must free text SOOTHE to 60163 to enter. Northern Ireland residents are not required to purchase a qualifying pack of My Little Sudocrem/Mum’s Little Sudocrem.
- Entrants are advised to take care when entering the text code and entry details; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes and incorrect text numbers may be charged your standard network rate. Only correct entries that have followed the instructions will be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, spelling mistakes will be disqualified. Capital letters or lowercase will both be accepted. Entries or claims not received, incomplete, illegible or delayed will not be accepted.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or syndicates will be accepted. No corrupted entries or multiple entries over 1 per week per person/mobile number accepted, 8 entry limit throughout the promotion. Anyone entering more than once per week using multiple handsets, multiple identities or computerised (automated) system will be disqualified from the promotion.
- Winner selection: All valid entries will be entered into the relevant weekly prize draw. 1 winner will be drawn every week from all valid entries received in the prior week period via an independently audited and verified programme. The weekly draws will take every Wednesday from all entries received up to 23.59 on the prior day (Tuesday). The draw schedule for the 8-week Promotional Period is as follows;
|WEEK PERIOD||VALID ENTRIES||DRAW SCHEDULE|
|Week 1||00.00 12th Feb – 23.59 18th Feb||19th Feb|
|Week 2||00.00 19th Feb – 23.59 25th Feb||26th Feb|
|Week 3||00.00 26th Feb – 23.59 3rd Mar||4th Mar|
|Week 4||00.00 4th Mar – 23.59 10th Mar||11th Mar|
|Week 5||00.00 11th Mar – 23.59 17th Mar||18th Mar|
|Week 6||00.00 18th Mar- 23.59 24th Mar||25th Mar|
|Week 7||00.00 25th Mar- 23.59 31st Mar||1st April|
|Week 8||00.00 1st Apr – 23.59 7th Apr||8th April|
- The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this Promotion.
- There are 8 spa day prizes to be won in total. Pamper spa day experience available in 32 locations across the UK (see full list below) for the winner and their chosen guest (both 18+) consists of;
- Access to all spa/gym facilities and fitness classes throughout the day
- One 30-minute treatment per person (exact options will vary by location)
- Light lunch in spa’s restaurant (light lunch buffet or a one-course lunch depending on venue)
- £40 travel allowance (transferred via BACS or Cheque)
- PURE Spa, Aberdeen
- PURE Spa, Glasgow
- PURE Spa, Edinburgh
- Hilton Hotel Strathclyde
- Balmoral Hotel, Edinburgh
- North Lakes Hotel & Spa, Cumbria
- Formby Hall Golf Resort and Spa, Merseyside
- Thorpe Park Hotel and Spa, Yorkshire
- Aldwark Manor Hotel and Spa, Yorkshire
- Cottons Hotel & Spa, Cheshire
- The Spa at Thoresby Hall, Nottinghamshire
- The Three Horseshoes Country Inn and Spa, Staffordshire
- Lion Quays Hotel and Spa, Shropshire
- Owl House Day Spa, Derbyshire
- Sketchley Grange Hotel and Spa, Leicestershire
- Kettering Park Hotel & Spa, Northamptonshire
- The Oxfordshire, Oxford
- Aztec Hotel & Spa, Bristol
- Greenwoods Hotel and Spa, Essex
- The Crowne Plaza, Reading
- Bishopstrow Hotel and Spa, Wiltshire
- Brooklands Hotel, Surrey
- Marshall Street Spa, Soho
- The Spa at Dolphin Square, London
- The Spread Eagle Hotel and Spa, West Sussex
- Bailiffscourt Hotel and Spa, West Sussex
- Solent Hotel & Spa, Hampshire
- Polurrian Bay Hotel, Cornwall
- Culloden Estate and Spa, County Down
- Slieve Donard Resort and Spa, County Down
- Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort, County Antrim
- The Salthouse Hotel, County Antrim
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Prize is subject to availability; Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2020 – 2nd January 2021 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, or over Easter Sunday; Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning. The prize must be booked and taken within this time frame; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; The prize excludes travel costs over and above the £40 allowance included; The prize excludes additional treatments, beverages, personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize; Winners must contact the Prize Provider with three preferred dates no later than six weeks prior to the first date shared; Exact facilities and treatment lists will vary depending on location; The prize provider is Element London Ltd (element-london.com).
Notification and delivery of the prize
- Prize winners only will be called on the number provided within 48 hours of the relevant draw and asked to verify their name, date of birth, mobile number (this needs to be the mobile number which entered and received the winning text response) and entrants from Great Britain will be required to share a copy/photo of their Boots receipt containing their 3-digit receipt number. Consumers will have 14 days from the date of their initial winners call to provide their details otherwise they will be disqualified, and another winner will be selected using the same methodology as described above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
- Once winners have submitted their personal details over the phone a verification process will then take place including but not limited to proof of ID and bank or address details for fulfilling the travel allowance included within the prize.
- On successful validation, the Prize Provider will contact the prize winner within 14 working days to organise the fulfilment of their spa prize. The time and date that the prize can be redeemed is subject to availability. Any prize confirmed but not used will be assumed unwanted.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For a list of winner’s surnames and counties, send a stamp addressed envelope to MLS Mother’s Day Promotion, Haygarth House 28-31 High St, London, SW19 5BY within 3 months of the end of the promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion including the publication of their surnames and counties.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human, mobile or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. .
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for: –
- Any incorrect or inaccurate text entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, failed, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines or providers utilized in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption; Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or any combination thereof;
- Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
- Entrant’s data will be shared with the Prize Provider (Element – London) in order to fulfil the winners’ prizes – we will not use it for any other purpose.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless they live in Scotland, in which case their local courts will have jurisdiction.